Home Health Service
NurseCom knows that home health clients often don't have prior experience with administering their own medications or using complex medical equipment. We can help make it easier for them and their caregivers.
By eliminating the cost and need of an answering service, your customers will receive the attention they need to help them feel more confident and ultimately, more self-sufficient. Rest assured!
Nurse Com offers the following to home health patients:
To help keep your patient records complete with the use of our state of the art
database, NurseCom will send you a detailed report at the end of each day, itemizing the nature of each call and the type of action taken to
- Your patient's and customer's calls are answered directly by an RN - no
answering service delays!
- Assistance in maintaining comfort levels with pain management
- Walking through self-administration of medications and use of equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment, including IV pumps
- Triage your on-call visit staff when needed
- Receive physician orders and interface with pharmacy and DME companies
- Arrange for delivery of prescribed medications
How to get started with us
If you are interested in the NurseCom triage team providing excellent after-hours
care, please call us at 888.301.1017. We can discuss your needs and develop a plan to meet
You'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy and affordable it can be to have a reliable and knowledgeable triage service at your disposal, all without the hassles associated with doing it yourself. We will take care of everything else when you provide a few essentials:
- A monthly calendar of your own on-call nurses for after-hours field visits
- A complete and regularly updated staff roster
- Your agency's resource list (pharmacy, DME, foreign language assistance phone numbers, etc.)
- An active patient list